February 17, 2011

Jesse Livermore, Timeless Trading Wisdom

I just completed a section on my Investing website about Jesse Livermore. Livermore is one of my favorite traders of all times. He made several fortunes trading the Stock Market. Mr. Livermore was very secretive in his trading and strategies, but towards the end of his life, he wrote a book in which he revealed many of his secrets and market experiences. I first learned of about Livermore reading John Boik's How Legendary Traders Made Millions: Profiting From the Investment Strategies of the Greatest Traders of All time. After reading about Livermore, I was hooked, I read as much as I could possibly find. He was mysterious, filled with ingenuity and passion for trading, Enigmatic, and a Stock Market Genius. I personally believe that Jesse Livermore was ahead of his time and with his knowledge and keen observation of the stock markets, was able to amass fortunes that others could only dream about.


I've studied Livermore for years. I am well acquainted with his life, his story, and his amazing feats amassing wealth as a stock market operator. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to get their foot in the door and learn more about investing, to study Jesse Livermore Quotes. I have compiled quotes and broken them down into subjects on my website. I am sure after you read it, you will agree that Mr. Livermore was a Genius and it was very kind of him to leave us his words which remain timeless to this day when it comes to developing the skills to trade successfully in the stock market. One of my favorite Jesse Livermore Quotes is: "The stock market is never obvious, it was designed to fool most of the people, most of the time" Visit my website to find out what other pockets of wisdom and insights Jesse Livermore has passed on to us to learn from and became more successful traders in our own right. I wrote about Jesse Livermore as a young man in a future post (I came back and added this last sentence).

No comments: